Supportive Senior Living in Chicago, Illinois
Andersonville is known is for its strong Swedish roots extending well back into the 19th century. The historic downtown setting of Andersonville brings together old-world heritage and modern charm. Our North Side location puts you within easy reach of local restaurants, shops, parks, and cultural events, plus the Brown Line of the “L” trains that connect you to everything Chicago has to offer.
- Scenic Parks, including Lincoln Park and the lively Millenium Park in the heart of Chicago
- Fairs and Festivals, such as the ever popular Taste of Chicago event
- Enjoy International Cuisine in one of the city's many fine restaurants
- Sporting Events—watch the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field
- Museums—check out The Field Museum of Natural History
- Music—catch a concert at a Jazz Club downtown
- Proximity to medical facilities, such as Swedish Hospital
To learn more about our welcoming community, click here or call (877) 457-5664.